Monday, May 21, 2012

Pick Your Plum

Wow, it's been awhile since I've blogged.  That virus took a lot out of me, it was very frustrating thinking that the virus came from my blog or was attached to my blog.  The blogger people said it could have come from some of the html links that I've added, like the buttons from other blogs-yikes!  That makes me sad and of course I am  now very cautious to add anything more.  Thank you to those who have continued to stop by while I figure this out.  I think I will continue to blog, but my site might not have as much bling!

Today I just wanted to give a little shout out for Pick Your Plum.  I found out about it on Make It and Love It.  Pick Your Plum offers a new craft item everyday at ridiculously low prices and it is all awesome stuff with really low shipping.  I get a new email everyday for what the deal is, but you have to get up early because once the stuff is gone-it's gone.  Being on the West Coast means that it might be gone before I can check my email, but I think that is kind of fun!  I've picked up some awesome 1" rick rack and washi tape for cheap, cheap, cheap!!  This site is also great because they give a little link for ideas on how to use the product of the day!

http://pickyourplum.com/  Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment