Friday, January 13, 2012

Covered Journal

I have a thing for covering books and journals, I just can't buy something without altering it.  I needed a new idea book, so I looked through my stash of supplies and found the items above. 
The blue paper is actually a giant "fabric" sticker, which is a thick paper with an adhesive back that I got on clearance at the Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory.  The roll of tape is from a set of 5 colors that my husband gave me as a stocking stuffer a few years back, I am not sure where it came from or how it is supposed to be used, but I use it as a book binding. 

I made my pattern from tracing the journal, it fit perfectly on one sheet of fabric sticker.
Added a little compass sticker (also clearance stash from Mrs. Grossman's) and binding tape and I'm done.

Here are just a few of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment