Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trash to Treasure-Clock

Every so often my husband brings me little treasures from his day and today was my lucky day!  Occasionally he is given tokens from companies and clocks seem to be in abundance.  With so many clocks and so little time, this little thing was too cute to trash.  I was sure I could take the time to come up with something creative. 
Uninspiring before pic- no offense to Freddie Mac!
Not to worry, time heals what reason cannot!  ~Seneca
With the help of Aleene's Laminate IT and my favorite stash of K&Company paper the transformation began...
 I ran the paper through the computer and printed a little quote "Life is all about timing."

And while we are awaiting the big reveal, let's ponder what my favorite writer says of time...The Future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. ~C.S. Lewis (he probably realized that coming out of a wardrobe).


In no time, I was done!  It sits at the base of my charm tree right above my sewing machine, now I will never be late to pick-up the kids again!
The time has come to end this post, but I think it is fitting that it is above my sewing machine, so I will end with this...Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations. ~Faith Baldwin
Thanks for spending time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment