|I added a few little decorations before I put the vinyl on.|
Here are my tips:
1. Make sure you have a microtex needle or a jean needle
2. Use a non-stick foot (any plastic foot)
3. Sew on the plastic only not on the paper
4. Try to only sew one seam. Place your pieces on the plastic and press firmly to have them stick together, then sew.
5. I used 8mm grade vinyl (the tissue paper with the orange printing). On the photo id slot, I used a heavier vinyl.
6. I melted the seams using a silicone sheet to protect my iron-I think any pressing cloth would work.