Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holiday Curtain-Welcome

 Now that Valentine's Day is over, I wanted to make an "Ordinary Time" curtain for my entryway to have up when it is not holiday time.  I thought a welcome curtain would be nice, since I am limiting myself in how much I can buy this year, I was lucky that I had some nice material from my stash of fabric.  I managed to find two reds that worked together.  I used my embroidery machine and embroidered "Welcome" on a solid red fabric.
 I used some bias tape to make the ties.
 I love how it turned out.
Extreme close-up!  Now you can see the little pom-poms at the bottom, so cute!
This is less than a 1/2 of yard of fabric, so I hope I will have enough scraps to make more curtains for the holidays this year.
Somewhat Simple
Photobucket
Stuff and Nonsense

Manic Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment