Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Shirt

I wanted to make a shirt for my daughter for Valentine's Day, but despite my best efforts, I just kept having problems.
I started with a new shirt and things were going well until I realized that the stabilizer had run out on the hoop and the fabric on the top came out wavy instead of flat like the bottom.  I tried to take out the stitches, but when I did, I tore holes in the shirt!

I had to get creative to fix it, so I made a patch, however, I guess I wasn't paying attention, because I didn't cover all the holes!  Argh!

 Well, here it is, love and peace and holes!  From far away you can't tell, I'll just tell my daughter to run around a lot when she wears so no one can look closely.

1 comment:

  1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks cbd knee patches

    ReplyDelete