Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Valentine Mantel

My mantel needed a little holiday help so I got to work.
 I am totally into the Valentine conversation hearts this year.  They just look so cute, I decided to decorate with them.  Of course this is a pretty bad idea considering that I have a little problem with sugar, I mean, really...crack addicts don't decorate with crack do they?  I'm interested to see how this turns out!  Back to the craft...I had these mason jars that needed a little something, so I hit the stash of fake flowers and....Ta da!



 


Then I found these little cuties at Michaels for a dollar each, but I got mine for free!!  I had a coupon that if I spend $5, I get 5 off!
Thanks to the Graphics FairyHttp://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ I added some Valentine Charm.


Then the kids helped me out by stringing some foam candy hearts that I got last year from The Oriental Trading Company.



Stay tuned for tomorrow, I finished one last garland!




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Post a Comment