Monday, February 20, 2012

Knee Patches

My little guy had a few holes in his pants, so I thought knee patches would be a great idea.
 There were three holes that needed mending.
 I used material from an old pillow that I made that was falling apart.  The material was thick and I love the colors.
 I embroidered a few designs, not sure what I wanted.
 Eventually, I settled on a frog design from Embroiderydesigns.com and a robot and gears from Embroidables.com (see button at the top of my blog).




Pin It

I think they turned out great and my son loved them!  The robot patches match is space jacket I made for him!

Linking to:
Blue Cricket Designs



Tip Junkie handmade projects

Tuesday To Do Party

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to mend those pants.I bet he likes them better now than when they were new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute idea! Thanks so much for linking up and linking back! Hope you'll be a party regular!

    ReplyDelete