Sunday, February 19, 2012

Library Loans #1

I love the library, I think they are a wonderful resource and since I am a library volunteer and often running up overdue fines, I wanted to incorporate my library finds as a regular feature on my blog.  Introducing Looky Looky Library Loans!! as part of my regular Sunday post.
Today's review is a gem:
1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse by Garth Johnson
oh la la, there are some good things in here!  Total eye candy from Tin tea cups to jewelry, clothing, furniture etc.
There are no how-to's or where to get, just 100% inspiration.  It reminds me of Pinterest in book form.

Call No: 745.5 JOH
Check it out!

10 comments:

  1. Really informative and useful information.
    more information

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.
    www.paydaylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, for sharing this conductive accumulation.
    quick credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles support me a lot in all mediums of subjects.
    www.ineedcashloan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a great site you folks have been carrying out there.

    cashloansquickly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hit comprehend out of the most construction topics.
    flexible loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deep you dig into the subject and give us the accurate data is appreciable.
    John Weston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too.
    Active Trading

    ReplyDelete